What is included?
When you register for a Malware Incident Response Training workshop, you receive much more than the initial training in malware removal and cleanup. The workshop itself includes these deliverables:
- 8+ hours of "live," interactive instruction, in-person or online, normally delivered over two consecutive half-day sessions
- 8+ hours of additional recorded content directly related to the interactive training
- 150+ pages of printed and bound workbooks, in two volumes
- Virus Repair Toolkit on CD-ROM, including 30+ documents and proprietary tools to aid in malware detection and removal
- Bonus NFR software provided by cooperating vendors
After you have completed the workshop, you will have access to these additional resources:
- You will receive the designation of Certified Malware Removal Specialist (CMRS)
- Personalized, signed and dated CMRS Certificate, suitable for framing, and CMRS Seal for use on your website and marketing materials
- Links to replay the workshop you attended, or one from around the same time, for 90 days after you complete the training
- 12 months' membership in Continuing Malware Education (CME) program, to keep information current and add new tools and bonus software as they become available
- Monthly updates via Community Meeting webinars, exclusively for CME members
- Membership in a private LinkedIn Group, exclusively for CME members
- Access to The Virus Doctor personally for help with malware-related issues
- Possible referrals to individuals and businesses in your area who need help with malware-related issues
- Discounted tuition on Refresher / Update training for CME members
Tuition per attendee, $495.00.
Register for this class by completing the form below. This form should contain the information for the person(s) who will be attending the class. Once you have completed this information you will be directed to our check-out process to enter your payment information. Checkout will be completed via secure forms to ensure the security and privacy of your information.